No job is the same any more than every writer is the same. Please keep in mind - If you want a job done cheaply I am not what you are looking for. If you want a job done well - contact with me. You get what you pay for, and a poor job that has to be redone is no bargain.
Determining a rate for freelance work requires calculating several variables - how many hours the job will take; how much research is needed; how technical the subject matter is; the number of pages involved; and how much turn-around time is allowed. I prefer to charge by the project, and not the hour, in order to eliminate any miscommunication, but it is up to the client's wishes as to how to bill. All prices can be negotiated (within reason).
For larger projects I will provide an estimate of
services in writing, and require a written contract
upon agreement. Included in the estimate will be
a maximum of two rewrites. If additional rewrites
are required there will be additional charges.
A down payment is required to begin a one-time
project. I will accept payment in full, or in
increments as follows: at least 1/3 up front, 1/3
when halfway through, and 1/3 upon completion.
I retain copyright until payment is made in full.
No work will be started until a down payment is
I will sign a letter of confidentiality for all
projects, if you wish. For ongoing projects we can negotiate between an hourly or a set rate and hours.
Let's Talk - Contact me for a free consultation.
Each client will be treated on an individual basis. I will only work with those who want to work with me, and that means you have to want to commit to making changes in your life.
We will begin with an initial FREE consultation - at which time we will discuss what your needs are, and how we can work together to empower you to release the burdens and stress that are holding you back.
Our individual sessions usually will consist of 1/2 hour coaching by phone of Skype, or in person if you are within my driving area. You will be given assignments to complete, and at each session we will discuss what you have learned and reviewed your progress. Our goals must be the same, and we must be on the same page, in order for these sessions to help.
Group Sessions are available as well.
Contact me today to set up an appointment for your initial consultation.
Types of Services
NOTE: My capabilities are not limited to the above. If you want more information I will be glad to speak with you. Simply fill out the form on the Contact page and I will get back to you with 24 hours.
Please note that all jobs are not created equally, therefore these are simply guidelines, and some prices can be negotiable. Please contact me to see what kind of arrangements we can make.
Standard Package rate:
- $400 per month - will include one article or blog post per week with a minimum of 3 outbound links and SEO, plus at least one posting per day on 3 social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or LinkedIn). In addition, I will engage on each site by liking, sharing, commenting, and inviting others to join and share your site.I will also weed out junk followers and those who are not following you.
- $300 per month without social media
- $30 per post (300-500 words)
- $50 per post (500-800 words)
- $75 per post (800-1200 words)
- $90 per post (1200-1500 words)
Note: add $5 per image you want us to supply (royalty free)
Social Media Package Deals:
- $300 per month to create and develop LinkedIn account; post content 2x a month (you are welcome to supply content and we can post more often); share across Facebook and Twitter; join groups of the same interests, and type; add followers with the same interests and/or jobs.
- $300 per month to create and manage your business accounts on Pinterest and Twitter; post, engage, comment, like, add new followers, and call to action to support your business. Includes cross posting.
- $200 per month to create and manage your business account on Facebook. Post 12-15 posts per week; create images; locate relevant articles; engage followers with likes, shares and comments; answer questions and messages.
Hourly: Ranges from $20-$50 per hour, depending on the amount of research involved and type of project.
By the word: A minimum of $.50 per word
Per Page - Based on a 400 word page:
Rush orders............................................................................................................................additional 10%-15% of completed project
Additional rewrites...................................................................................................................additional 5%-10% of completed project per rewrite
(For the going rate for freelance writers you can refer to these pages:
The Freelance Rate Chart
Editorial Freelancers Association
Freelance Writing Rates List
- Free initial 1/2 hour consultation, where we will determine your need, and how we can work together to empower you and make your life easier.
- hourly rate $100
- 3 month coaching - consists of weekly 1/2 hour sessions by phone or Skype - $600
Author - Entrepreneur - Mentor
Services & Rates